Visit to shilparamam

I was forced to spend three days holidays(Which we get rare in IT'z) alone in hyderabad. I dont know language, places but need to manage. Due to good response from Mr.Sun(42 DEG), I didnt go anywhere n simply spend time by watching TV, I shud thanks to lalit modi who occupied my evening almost three days.I watched few movies too. BOLT,Padikathavan,fast and furious 4,padaiyeppa (Sun TV, only tamil channel here in Hyderabad). 

Friday evening after 6 pm, I started to shilparamam which is an art gallery. walkable distance and i felt the loneliness.  I reached there in 20 mins walk and got entry ticket of abt 20 rs.As I entered and aftr sometime, what I felt was the whole place is very artistic than i expected. It has living art gallery, which has scluptures carved by nature. I try to imagine what they mentioned behind but seroiusly very few matched same and rest all look like simple stones.  Then i saw a rest room made with rocks ( remind me the cartoon FLINTSTONES). 
After exploring these rock star rocks, there come the real artistic work by humans who proved that they are better than nature. A museum named as VILLAGE MUSEUM which has real village like structure with real people like sculptures(One night at museum). I entered into that by 7.oopm which is best time to see those as it all looked like real people working and seeing me.Shocked on seeing those, WOW what a master piece.
I took more photos as memory of those. Then i searched for boating and sand beach which was mentioned in ticket but didnt find any ( Perfect indianism !!!), Kid who went in front of me asked his dad often, paapa boating, paapa boating.  Came out around 8.00pm and worth for 20rs, with some satisfaction, I reached room n had food n again said thanks to lalit modi. ya started to watch the match. 

Posted in Labels: , , , |

2 comments:

  1. shashankG Says: This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. shashankG Says:

    please update all the artistic photos,if possible...

    Hyderabad Classifieds